Sign in to follow this  
GordonL

Render And Burn Video Created In Advanced Editing

Question

I recently purchased NXT 4. Have created a video that I want to burn to DVD without menu or chapters. I have saved production. Then tried EXPORT which resulted in very slow 1:1 rendering and then didn't allow me to burn to DVD. What do I need to do once the production is finished and saved to produce a DVD to play on normal DVD player?

2 answers to this question

GordonL, please clarify. Did you select output and then select prepare for authoring in Video Wave? If so, open MyDVD and add that authored video file with no menu. Look at the help file for a users guide.

Noite that the saved project is good only for working in Video Wave. It cannot be used elsewhere..

The speed of authoring is dependent on your computer and what else you are asking it to do at the same time. Post the text file from the dxdiag.exe evaluation of your computer (it is on your computer)

Yes the "MyDVD" found in NXT 4 is very limited!

You can't get around rendering a file in VideoWave but if it isn't running greater than the 1:1 you listed, it is likely something wrong with PC or settings... depends on a lot of things and if you want to troubleshoot that, we should do a new topic ;)

To produce an Authored DVD without Menus (looping at the end) you use Video Copy and Convert set to DVD output.