Petrifying Gaming YT

Any Actual Way To Convert M2Ts To Mp4?

Question

Hello, I was wondering if there was something that would allow me to do this simply without quality loss. If not it's fine because the other alternative is to upload to YouTube on private, then download it from Video Manager...

8 answers to this question

Very easy to do it manually... We DO NOT recommend the capture selection within Capture for a few reasons. First is that is captures as m2ts until you stop then converts to mp4, and slowly at that. Second, is that it will FAIL on any capture over an hour (+-) and you lose everything you just did! Third, it may fail along the way for and you lose everything you just did... note the many uses of "fail" in here ;)

Within the software, place the file(s) in the Editor (VideoWave) - Export As - choose something with mp4.

An alternative to this is Any Video Converter (free) - HERE. An excellent converter, fast and with options.

• Like 1

Very easy to do it manually... We DO NOT recommend the capture selection within Capture for a few reasons. First is that is captures as m2ts until you stop then converts to mp4, and slowly at that. Second, is that it will FAIL on any capture over an hour (+-) and you lose everything you just did! Third, it may fail along the way for and you lose everything you just did... note the many uses of "fail" in here ;)

Within the software, place the file(s) in the Editor (VideoWave) - Export As - choose something with mp4.

An alternative to this is Any Video Converter (free) - HERE. An excellent converter, fast and with options.

Thank you very much! I'll try this!

Actually, there are many online apps can do the video conversion for your, such as zamzar, Acethinker Video Converter, mediaconverter, etc. They are totally free, and you don't have to download or install anything.

Actually, there are many online apps can do the video conversion for your, such as zamzar, Acethinker Video Converter, mediaconverter, etc. They are totally free, and you don't have to download or install anything.

Obviously that is not a true statement!

post-97-0-73447300-1493727999_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-12119100-1493727786_thumb.jpg

Don't think I'd trust them - you have to install their "launcher" software before you can get going

post-208-0-76670200-1493764848_thumb.jpg

and their site calls it a "Free Video Converetr" (sic) :(

To calvinhudson and Pixel Bandits,

This thread was made a year ago, I've already moved onto something else. I appreciate the help but it's been a year already and I keep seeing this pop up in my inbox.