jon jay

Dvd Burn Not Transfering Photos

Question

7 answers to this question

photoshop premium

Is a Adobe product.

Photoshow is a Roxio product.

What do you have?

I have Roxio Photoshow Premium. I have previously made many DVDs from photo shows. My latest attempt yields only the music being recorded on the DVD...no photos

I have Roxio Photoshow Premium. I have previously made many DVDs from photo shows. My latest attempt yields only the music being recorded on the DVD...no photos

What operating system?

Desktop or online version are you using?

I am using Microsoft 10.

That is the problem!

I heard there might be a Photoshow update in the works which would make it compatible to Windows 10.

Sorry for now.

post-97-0-84738200-1463951844_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek

Can someoe please help me, I have contacted customer support and I am not getting the help I need. My photos also do not show up, just the audio burns. I have tried recreating the show and same thing happens. Support told me some of my photos might be corrupt and they extracted some and told me to reburn the show, same result. I have over 112 shows, and this is the first time this has happened.

I am using the desktop version, and a premimum member for several years. I have windows 7, so it is not a 10 issue.

Anyone???HELP!!!!

Yvette

Can someoe please help me, I have contacted customer support and I am not getting the help I need. My photos also do not show up, just the audio burns. I have tried recreating the show and same thing happens. Support told me some of my photos might be corrupt and they extracted some and told me to reburn the show, same result. I have over 112 shows, and this is the first time this has happened.

I am using the desktop version, and a premimum member for several years. I have windows 7, so it is not a 10 issue.

Anyone???HELP!!!!

Yvette

Photo resolution is too high. Reduce the resolution and remake the PhotoShow. This will not cure the DVD problem you are having. Other information given in provate message in response to you message.