Sign in to follow this  
Corrisve12

Captures Video But No Sound

got it today trying to record from vhs( Sylvania DVC840E) to my pc through the program, it gets the video but no sound comes through, the sliders at the bottom and greyed out and cant be used see attached file

Roxio VHS to DVD3 program

post-130065-0-24319100-1464127287_thumb.png

Edited by Corrisve12

I'm going to guess that your Windows recording device is not set for the right input. Without more information, it is difficult to make an informed guess.

Any help would be much appreciated, any info that anyone needs ill be glad to provide to fix this issue, i've been at this for 6 hours and i cant find an answer....

There is something wrong with your install, there should be 2 entries for the Video Capture device.

With it plugged in, delete ti from the Sound, video and game controllers. Remove it and run a repair on the software and reboot. When that is done, plug in the device and see if it works now.

There is something wrong with your install, there should be 2 entries for the Video Capture device.

With it plugged in, delete ti from the Sound, video and game controllers. Remove it and run a repair on the software and reboot. When that is done, plug in the device and see if it works now.

I followed the steps you listed and still a no go

post-130065-0-79171000-1464195902_thumb.jpg

issue has been resolved, upon further digging around i found that the driver had not been installed and was hiding under the other devices tab in the device manager, after installing the driver its working perfectly thank for the help and this thread can be closed =)

• Like 1