lujan

Insert Multiple Clips As One Movie

Question

I just got NXT 4 upgrading from NXT 2 and the feature I use a lot under the old version was a feature that asked when you added multiple movies clips if I wanted to add all of them as one movie. I don't see this capability anywhere in NXT 4. Is it gone? If so, I may need to ask for a refund. Also, I don't see any place where you can delete a movie or multiple clips easily without having to start all over again from scratch. Thanks

Edited by lujan

2 answers to this question

I just got NXT 4 upgrading from NXT 2 and the feature I use a lot under the old version was a feature that asked when you added multiple movies clips if I wanted to add all of them as one movie. I don't see this capability anywhere in NXT 4. Is it gone? If so, I may need to ask for a refund. Also, I don't see any place where you can delete a movie or multiple clips easily without having to start all over again from scratch. Thanks

I believe you are referring to the feature that was in myDVD of NXT 3. With NXT 4, myDVD is completely different and that feature is gone. Each clip you add in myDVD is added as a Title.

To combine multiple clips in NXT 4 you do it in Videowave by adding the cipls to the timeline and then exporting to a video file which you then add in myDVD as a single movie.

That is the way I would have done it in all previous versions of Creator anyway.

To delete a movie/clip you simply select its thumbnail and press delete.

Walt is right for NXT 4...

With previous version all the clips you could gather in one mouse drag into MyDVD would result in the option to add them as separate clips or combine them into one...

But that is gone now so we have to take the route Walt described :(