Meena Chadha

Install Problem Nxt 4 Pro - Split From Nxt 3 Topic

Question

I need help and this is my first time on any forum and I don't know where to put the information. I am a novice with computers and I think i might have broken something

I am having trouble installing my product. I purchased the CREATOR NXT 3 in September 2015. I installed it sucessfully on my computer. I purchased CREATOR NXT 4 PRO in Feb 2016. I am trying to instal it now to no success. I first uninstalled the CREATOR NXT 3 (CN3) to instal CREATOR NXT 4 PRO (CN4P). After installing CN4P, I observed the interface to be completely different that CN3. I am confused. I couldn't' find the DVD creation or burning or photo edits. All the icons were COREL. I tried re-installing CN3, I was unsuccessful. I uninstalled CN4P and tried again to reinstall CN3. I was unsuccessful again. I keep getting the error message that the computer was interrupted. I would like some help. I can not find a forum on line for help and no one at the number listed is wiling to help me. May I please get some help? Is CN4P different than Roxio CN3. Was I supposed to uninstall the previous version before I installed the new version?

​I read about limited number of installs and I do not know how to get the number resetted. I now wish I didn't get the CREATOR NXT 4 PRO as I was doing ok on CREATOR NXT 3. When I read the forums, I feel stupid bc I can't seem to understand what to do.

I can't even figure out how to post this - isn't there a post button?
Meena

31 answers to this question

post-130082-0-00569500-1465145441_thumb.pngwell my computer on SYSTEM says windows 10 - as indicated in the screen shot. Could it think i am on a server bc i am on my mother's wifi as a guest?

creating new folder and going on my mom's wifi. i have been installing the nxt 4 pro as a new user and i get the same error message. will try again and disable anti virus - hopefully something will work

ogdens

Thank you - however every time i msg him it says he can not recv new msgs .

Meena Chadha, (PM) Personnel Message me your Software CD Key and I will pass it on to get it reset.

Do not post your CD Key on the public forum.