paulsun

Windows Patch Does Not Recognise Easy Vhs To Dvd Software

Question

Can anyone help as the roxio support doesn't seem to have any idea. Have installed the new easy vhs to dvd 3 on to windows 10 have tried downloading the patch but it just keeps saying I haven't installed the software please try again. Very frustrating or does anyone know if there are any different drivers as this seems to be the issue,

7 answers to this question

If you have installed Easy VHS to DVD on your computer, when you click on Help > About this software what is the full name, version and build numbers that it says are installed?

I'm guessing you must have downloaded the patch okay to be able to start it running, so what is the full name of the patch you are trying to install?

• Like 1

Thank you for that, Paul.

I'm trying to match the patch with your software build. You've confirmed the patch, now I need to know the exact software information:

Running Easy VHS to DVD, when you click on Help > About this software what is the full name, version and build numbers that it says are installed?

Regards,

Brendon

Hi Brendon, sorry for the delay. the only build number I could find was this; 301b37A enu, vh3. this was an upgrade download from roxio. Hope this helps is it is really bugging me.

Hi Brendon, sorry for the delay. the only build number I could find was this; 301b37A enu, vh3. this was an upgrade download from roxio. Hope this helps is it is really bugging me.

Have you considered that the download that you bought already had the patch ? (Look at this (link).

Sorry, I don't have that program on my computer so I can't check the build number.

Does the program work properly in your W10 computer?

Edited by sknis

301b37A was a upgrade for Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus, not the W10 upgrade.

Update through the program until you get to 301b96A.

post-97-0-51496000-1468152235_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-89152900-1468152262_thumb.jpg