MADTECH

Re-Downloading Toast Titanium 14 For Mac

Question

My Mac's hard drive crashed this week and Ive been waiting on a reply from support. I just need a link to re-download my Toast software. Can anyone send me something?

2 answers to this question

My Mac's hard drive crashed this week and Ive been waiting on a reply from support. I just need a link to re-download my Toast software. Can anyone send me something?

Did you buy the program directly from Roxio/Corel or from somewhere else. Do you have the key? Did you register it? Did you keep a copy of it somewhere else? Did you keep a copy of the original purchase e-mail?

You will have to wait until Roxio/Corel get s back to you unless you can say yes to all of the above.

Did you buy the program directly from Roxio/Corel or from somewhere else. Do you have the key? Did you register it? Did you keep a copy of it somewhere else? Did you keep a copy of the original purchase e-mail?

You will have to wait until Roxio/Corel get s back to you unless you can say yes to all of the above.

Yes I purchased the software from Roxio directly, have the key, and its registered. But I couldn't find the original purchase email or invoice.

Thank you for your reply.