rk255

Videowave Slideshow Export To Avchd Not Smooth

Question

I made a slideshow in VideoWave. But, when I export it to AVCHD I notice that the motions in pictures and transitions are choppy and not smooth. I am exporting the slideshow from VidewWave and then importing it in MyDVD for burning to Blu-ray disc. I am running NXT 2 on Windows 10 machine. Is there some setting to ensure smooth motions?

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

I made a slideshow in VideoWave. But, when I export it to AVCHD I notice that the motions in pictures and transitions are choppy and not smooth. I am exporting the slideshow from VidewWave and then importing it in MyDVD for burning to Blu-ray disc. I am running NXT 2 on Windows 10 machine. Is there some setting to ensure smooth motions?

Thanks.

NXT 2 is not certified for W 10. It may run for awhile but it will eventually fail..

We need more information. Please use the "More reply option" below and attach a text copy of a dxdiag.exe evaluation of your compuiter. That is a Windows built in application - Cortana will help. It will tell us about what to expect from your computer and if it is up to date.

What else do you have running when you 1) burn to disc, 2) playback.

I just reread your post. Are you making a blu ray disc or are you making an AVCHD disc? Have you tried making a blu ray with HD mpg2 video?

Edited by sknis

My PC was Window 7 that I upgraded to Windows 10. NXT 2 not being certified for Windows 10 may explain why in the past on Windows 7 the export delivered slide motions which were very smooth.I am attaching the text file you requested. Also, I am not running any other application when the export operation is being done.

I am making a blu ray disc. I will try to see if MPEG-2 High Definition 1080p will be better.

Is NXT 3 certified for Windows 10?

Edited by rk255

No and no

No text file is attached.

NXT 4 is the only one supported for W10.

Let me ask a few more questions. When you're watching the slideshow, and seeing the choppiness, is that in a preview window or VideoWave, or MyDVD, or is this after you've actually burned it to a disc, and you're watching it playback on a Blu-Ray player?

Are you first writing your output to either a folder set, or a .ISO file? Or are you outputting directly to a disc? Writing to a folder set or .ISO file is preferred to separate the rendering process from the disc writing process.

Let us know!

Regret being late in responding. I purchased the NXT 4 update with Blu-Ray authoring plug-in.

Now in NXT4, I opened the NXT2 videowave file and exported to AVCHD. It was much smoother at 60 fps. So I decided to burn it in Blu-Ray through MyDVD, but ran into problems.

First of all NXT4 MyDVD is totally different. I created a new Blu-ray project and imported the AVCHD mp4 file. In project preview the it shows fine, but it is not burning to Blu-ray.

The first time I tried to burn, it opened the windows explorer. I thought something was wrong and I canceled the burning process. Since then whenever I tried to burn it, it gives the message "Burning was cancelled".

I re-booted the PC so as to initialize it, but to no avail. Is there a way to initialize it so that it stops giving the message and proceed with the burning. I am using BD-R disc.

You don't bother to answer any questions that are being asked of you... Without your answers, you aren't going to get any answers to resolve your issues -_-

Ok. I regret hurting your feelings. I didn't mean to.

I am attaching the file that was requested. I had uploaded last time too, but don't know why it didn't show up with my reply.

Regarding choppiness, it is when I export from Videowave. The preview in Videowave is fine. In MyDVD I am simply taking the exported AVCHD file from Videowave and burning to Blu-ray disc. The blu-ray disc that was created through nxt 2 MyDVD showed the same choppiness when viewing through the blu-ray player. My guess was that since the Videowave exported file was choppy, the blu-ray disc display was also choppy. As you guys mentioned that nxt2 was not supported on Windows 10, I upgraded to nxt4.

Now, as mentioned in my previous post, I cannot burn blu-ray disc with nxt4 MyDVD. It keeps giving the message "Burning was cancelled."

I had not tried ISO file creation previously. But, right now with nxt4 I get the same message "Burning was cancelled" when trying to create the ISO file. I am not aware of how Blu-ray output can be send to a folder set? MyDVD in nxt4 has only ISO or Burn options.

DxDiag.txt

Well, I did not hear from you experts. I did upload the file and responded to your questions. I thought you had some suggestions. Anyway, I know you have the right to not respond!!

Edited by rk255

Well, I did not hear from you experts. I did upload the file and responded to your questions. I thought you had some suggestions. Anyway, I know you have the right to not respond!!

Look near the end of the dxdiag file you posted. There are several errors. It looks like Windows is not updating properly and the is a problem with the Roxio Data base. They may or may not be related. Try reinstalling NXT4 again with your antivirus off. If you have a registry cleaner/operation, never use that and make sure it is turned off when reinstalling.

Did you update the firmware/drivers for your burner for Windows 10? If not do it.

What else do you have running when you are doing the encoding/burning?

Do the above and do the tasks, then come back and let us know.

Edited by sknis