Question

I upgraded to Roxio NXT 4 from Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10. When I attempted to download and pay for the program, I was informed that there was a server problem and that I should try to download the software later. I did so and was successful in doing so, including payment for the discounted price offered through the upgrade. However, all of the information I input in my initial attempt to order the upgrade had disappeared. I input all of the registration information and credit card information again. I had no intention of purchasing two licenses and would not have made a second attempt to order and pay for the software had I known that the first order attempt apparently went through despite indications the order attempt failed based on the server problem via an on screen message, When I looked for the product key, I saw that I had two order numbers and two separate product keys. I suspected I would be billed twice but had to wait until I could verify this with the credit card web site. I have attempted to contact Roxio to request a refund for one of the orders using their internal email system. Despite two attempts, I have not even had a confirmation that they have received my request for a refund and of course, my credit card has not been credit back for one of the purchases. Has anybody had this problem or any experiences with a refund request? Does anyone have any contact means for Roxio since I have not been able to find an email address in their customer support site.

2 answers to this question

If you have already done what CD suggested, which I think that you have, just wait for them awhile longer to contact you. If they don't, let your credit card company know, and maybe they will do something about the 2nd payment.

Edited by grandpabruce