Question

I am working on a DVD on our family trip to Europe. It was a great trip and we all did took a lot of photos. I am finishing up and I want to place an map of the places that where we went on the beginning of the days before the slideshow starts. . I have the appropriate music and the maps were scanned and saved on the computer. As you play the video that I did, you can see that the map is not clear. I have tried everything to fix it but it won't come out clear and very hard to read. Is there a way for me to fix this? I have 11 more maps to do for this DVD..

Prague Day 1 (map).wmv

3 answers to this question

Airwolf, can you attach a copy of the original map scan file from your computer? The one you put into that video?

Airwolf, let me also had that DVD quality is Standard Definition (720x480 NTSC) and not High Definition (1920x1080). Looking at the clip you posted, it's about what I would expect for SD quality.

If you want Hi-Def, you'll need to create an AVCHD disc (HD on DVD, limited to about 40 minutes), or a Blu-Ray disc, both of which require a Blu-Ray player to play them back.

Hope that helps.

I'm thinking like Brendon the source, this one is 120 dpi.

One I screen captured off of Google and made as a DVD best quality.

Production 2.mpg