Question

I have w-8, NXT-4 starts up fine, audio recording works fine, but when I want to record video I get this message (an unknown error has occurred. The application will shut down now. Could not find a part of the path C:\desktop\videos.) I uninstalled the program and installed it 4 times. The same results every time. HELP!!!

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Not much information in your post.

Record video from what source? Where are you storing the video? Do you have the folder "C:\desktop\videos" on your desktop?

What are the steps you are doing?

Hello,

Who gave the program the path "C:\desktop\videos" ?? Do you have such a path on your machine?

The desktop is usually found at C:\users\%yourname%\Desktop, where %yourname% is the name of your account on your machine. That could be the cause of your problem.

I uninstalled the program and installed it 4 times.

You have a limited number of installs before your product key needs reset.

I would pursue the path options mentioned above.

I have w-8, NXT-4 starts up fine, audio recording works fine, but when I want to record video I get this message (an unknown error has occurred. The application will shut down now. Could not find a part of the path C:\desktop\videos.) I uninstalled the program and installed it 4 times. The same results every time. HELP!!!

I click on Roxio/ video,movie/ create DVD/ DVD. That's when the message pops up. I'm trying to burn home videos I made. The videos are in my video folder.