5 replies to this topic

#1 zinck

zinck

Novice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:36 AM

Hello!  I really like my Video Wave software.  My problem is I don't use it enough to get very good at it.

Today I am beginning a new production.  I am beginning with black color panels. ( I put in 3 panels as my song has a long piano intro before I get to the photos.)

I chose to use the Text Effect - "Basic Credits".  And it is working.

My problem is I want the Basic Credits to scroll through more slowly and then to remain on the screen longer.  How can I adjust the speed and the length?

It all works just fine and then after about 7 seconds it all just disappears.

Thank you VERY much for your help!

Larry

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:39 AM

One panel will do. Right Click it and choose 'Trim'. There you will have an adjustment for duration ;)

For Text Effect, when you click on it you should get 'Settings' to the Right of your preview pane. Click on the Red Ball (Motion) at the right. In the Drop Down you have the choice of Scroll, Fast Scroll or Slow Scroll. (Crawl does not work as you would think)

But you are limited in Scroll... It will Start an End in the length of your Panel regardless of which one you use -_-

• zinck likes this

#3 zinck

zinck

Novice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:06 AM

Jim,

Thank you for the prompt reply.  That was helpful and gave me the tools I needed to find a fix.

In my version there is no Fast Scroll and Slow Scroll -- Only "Scroll".  But by clicking in the text I found a way to extend the length of the text so that it will fill out the whole color pane.  I adjusted the pane to about 19 seconds and added some spaces into my Basic Credits and so now it is filling out the time I need.  A slower scroll would be nicer but I found another way to "skin the cat'.

I'll probably have more questions soon.  Thanks again!

Larry

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:12 AM

Yes feel free to drop in if you have questions or just want to bounce something off our heads :lol:

Guessing that you have the straight NXT rather than the NXT Pro?

Or... Did you look in the right place?

Attached File  Image1.jpg   171.47KB   0 downloads

Edited by Jim_Hardin, 03 August 2016 - 08:23 AM.

#5 zinck

zinck

Novice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:23 AM

My version says NXT 2 (Build 150B05C)

I just found what you showed here.  I had clicke on little red "Motion" ball I get 11 options.  I did NOT see Start Path:  Still or Fly or Scroll.

Now I went back and clicked on the LAST option to the right (Settings) and found the BOX you show here.  And there is a SLOW SCROLL option availible there.

Thank you for your patience with me!

#6 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:18 AM

Sorry, my 'Settings' tab was a little covered in my screen cap :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users