thirstysmith

Transitions Don't Always Work

Question

About half of the "dissolve" transitions I installed in my videowave product work. I have a brand new ASUS (model Q524UQ, Intel i7 2.g Ghz processor, 12GB ram, 64-bit OS). Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

No idea since there is no information in your post except that something doesn't work. How about some details?

What do you mean by "half of the "dissolve" transitions" as there is only one "dissolve" transition in NXT 4?

Don't know if you're familiar with Videowave, but you can put in transitions between images/videos in your video project. I use "dissolve" transition for the most part because it presents a smooth flow between on image/video and the next. When I review the project and after I've saved the file as a video, half of the transitions wouldn't take... as if there was no transition there at all... though I can clearly see they are there in the project. I've tried inserting additional transitions (i.e. - 2 dissolve transitions in next to each other)... no luck. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the program... no luck. I've been using Videowave for 6 years or more, and this is the first time I've had this problem.

I am more familiar with Videowave (in all its versions) than you are since I have been using it for over 10 years. If you have been using VW for 6 years you should know that you can't put 2 transitions next to each other.

How about posting some information about the project: duration of adjacent photos/videos, duration of transitions? Total time of the project?

Have you looked at the project in storyboard view rather than timeline view? Sometimes things are more visible there

( Closer to 15 years for me.)