Sign in to follow this  
FrankieBabe

Previous Posts - Roxio Easy Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus

Question

Hello,

I started asking for help over 12 months ago unfortunately I have lost my records of the 12 or so posts.

I am now in a position to resume editing/converting my VHS tapes. The ones I have "converted" have different properties, presumably because I was experimenting with various settings.

My health is good now so is there a way for me to locate those previous posts so that I can continue with the conversions.

As an aside - when I reinstalled Roxio Easy VHS To DVD 3 Plus, I cannot seem to be able to "locate" the compression setting of H.264, does this mean I have to download anything to facilitate the H.264 setting selection.

Thank you in anticipation,

6 answers to this question

If you look at your Content - Drop arrow by your name - the list will go back a year:

post-39730-0-90747900-1472642653_thumb.jpg

The H.264 is only under the Advanced Settings for Computer:

post-39730-0-96874600-1472642375_thumb.jpg

(also under another but the resolution is reduced)

Just a little curious why you are after this one (h.264)?

Edited by Jim_Hardin
  • Like 1

Hello,

I started asking for help over 12 months ago unfortunately I have lost my records of the 12 or so posts.

I am now in a position to resume editing/converting my VHS tapes. The ones I have "converted" have different properties, presumably because I was experimenting with various settings.

My health is good now so is there a way for me to locate those previous posts so that I can continue with the conversions.

As an aside - when I reinstalled Roxio Easy VHS To DVD 3 Plus, I cannot seem to be able to "locate" the compression setting of H.264, does this mean I have to download anything to facilitate the H.264 setting selection.

Thank you in anticipation,

Here is a link to your previous posts.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/119659-installation-of-the-easy-vhs-to-dvd-program/

• Like 1

If you look at your Content - Drop arrow by your name - the list will go back a year:

attachicon.gifContent.jpg

The H.264 is only under the Advanced Settings for Computer:

attachicon.gifAdvanced Settings.jpg

(also under another but the resolution is reduced)

Just a little curious why you are after this one (h.264)?

Hello and thank you for the reply - it is appreciated. The reason for the H.264 question was my failing memory!

It was in the back of my mind that you had previously suggested this setting in reply to one of my earlier posts.

Now that I can re-read the posts I realise it was a figment of my imagination. Sorry about that.

Hello Grandpabruce,

Thank you for taking the time to help me out - and for the link.

I can now resume from where I left off.

I appreciate your interest.

Kind regards

Edited by FrankieBabe
  • Like 1

Hello Grandpabruce,

Thank you for taking the time to help me out - and for the link.

I can now resume from where I left off.

I appreciate your interest.

Kind regards

You're welcome.

• Like 1

Hello and thank you for the reply - it is appreciated. The reason for the H.264 question was my failing memory!

It was in the back of my mind that you had previously suggested this setting in reply to one of my earlier posts.

Now that I can re-read the posts I realise it was a figment of my imagination. Sorry about that.

Keep your figments to yourself - I have my own to deal with :lol::D:lol:

• Like 1