Sign in to follow this  
Duke the Nuke

Program Not Responding

Question

I did a new install and then installed Win 10 patch. When I try to execute the program all I get is the "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" screen with Build 301B72A, VH3 indicated. I also tried the repair process.I have all the latest Win 10 updates.

5 answers to this question

Two things...

First let's see if it is running but you can't see it. If that doesn't work, we will try a more through Remove & Install!

Go into your Menu - All Apps, drill down to Roxuo EVD3, find the 'Easy VHS to DVD 3', Right Click - More - Open File Location.

Still there? in that folder right click on the Easy VHS to DVD 3 shortcut and select Properties.

By the Run: it should say Normal Window. If by chance it is set to Minimized, Change IT!

If it isn't there then we move on.

Unplug your Roxio Capture Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Download and install the Revo Uninstaller. Then run it in Moderate Mode to remove any traces of Roxio.

Then turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Don’t do any updates at this time (get it running first)

When the Install completes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Hoping one or the other gets you going ;)

Thanks for the help

I checked and it was running in normal so that was not the problem

Tried all the other and still will not execute. I noticed on the install that it was installing direct x9 and my system has 12 on it. Jot sure if that is causing a problem.

When I do try to execute the "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" screen cannot be stopped. The only way to get out of it is to reboot.

Just did an install on wife's Win 7 laptop and all worked well.

I think it's a problem conflict with your W-10 PC.

I noticed on the install that it was installing direct x9 and my system has 12 on it. Jot sure if that is causing a problem.

Direct x9 has never been a problem for newer OS's with higher versions of Direct X. You can go to MS and download direct x9 and install it.

Does it install OK?

It's just running the program that is the problem?

If so please explain the problem because I don't understand what the problem is!

OS win10. When I execute the execution box shows up but does not respond. I get a "program not responding" message. I downloaded the win10 compatibility patch but that did not correct the problem.