bkwolfer

Label Creator Problems (Split)

Question

I can't get into the support forum, but this is related - can the fix for 2 labels / page after the first page be fixed? I choose to print 2 labels per page and it only does this for the first page and no others. I use this program to create buttons and I sometimes print hundreds of my labels and it would be nice if it worked, the app calculates the # of labels printed as 2 per page when you choose it, but it only prints 1 per page after the 1st page.

Also on a Label Creator rant, resizing shapes when you drag a corner it is supposed to keep the aspect ratio - however it does not and I had a hard time making a circle larger. no matter what I did (shift key. Ctrl Key) or where I grabbed it the aspect ratio got messed up.

Thanks,

Brian

2 answers to this question

Not many of us use the Label Creator... For a serious user, which you seem to be, it is better to go with a 3rd party labeler program.

Most (all?) of us agree that the Label Creator program is not designed to be a full service labeler. which you need. Just for information, in case someone else complains, are you using the standard label Creator or the 'Advanced" version?