Question

Why is it impossible to determine what version of easy cd and dvd creator I have? I am trying to use it and no matter what video format I use MP4 or AVI it always says cannot be edited and is not added. What the #### does that mean and how do I get it to work? As you can probably discern, I am a little nonplussed to say the very, very, least. It says that version 14 is windows 10 compatible but without knowing how to determine the version it is an exercise in frustration......

5 answers to this question

Kent,

I have the software running. Here is the screen you get when the latest version is loading. Note that it says Version 140B49C near the left bottom, although it's only briefly displayed.

post-208-0-32330400-1475722987_thumb.jpg

Here I've gone up to the 'Help' on the top bar, and clicked on 'About This Software'. You can see that it's version 14, and the Build numbers are displayed too.

post-208-0-94897500-1475723144_thumb.jpg

Here is a list of the file formats that MyDVD in this version has been allowed to handle. The 'full' version has more, but the Company has removed a number of the most popular formats from this version - although I can't find where they tell the customer about that prior to purchase. :(

post-208-0-35149200-1475723934_thumb.jpg

I trust this information helps you.

Regards,

Brendon

Edited by Brendon

And there is one more little caveat...

It will not load any file that is HD! :huh:

It must be SD (720 X 480) or it will not load it.

Even if you use a 'file type' format it says it will accept Easy CD and DVD Burning (in Red Box) doesn't do AC3 audio!