Signalfan

Multi Camera Feature In Nxt Pro 5

Question

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can direct me to a tutorial or webpage that can help guide the new multi camera editing function on Roxio NXT pro? How does one sort and edit the camera clips onto the multi camera and PIP screens? I would like to have one camera provide the audio and then have the other three cameras used to show different video image while the audio continues.

Thanks,

John

3 answers to this question

Not a Clue :huh:

In the Multi-Camera Editor there is a place to pick which Video to use the Audio from, or all. But the editing within that editor seems more limited than I would have expected...

I suspect that we are going to have to do all the editing for each camera separately before we use them. But for now, my "experience" is zero :D

John, Welcome to the Forum !

It is hard to find but there is a tutorial here (link) Remember that the standard will only do 2 camera while the Pro will do 4. You have to chose the main camera for the audio and then sync the other cameras to that main one. All the others will sync to that one. You cannot cut out parts of the video and then expect it to snyc after that editing.

This is a pretty advanced feature so if you are just starting out, you may want to review the basics and the jargon.

OOPs, I forgot to remind you that lower video tracks on the timeline cover the upper video tracks

Edited by sknis