• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Newbie from IL

Newbie from IL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 08:24 PM

Similar issue.  Just upgraded and have no video and no audio.  PC running Windows 10 and utilizing original Roxio video capture USB.   HELP is appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:17 AM

Similar issue.  Just upgraded and have no video and no audio.  PC running Windows 10 and utilizing original Roxio video capture USB.   HELP is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi  Newbie.  A suggestion for a Newbie.  Please start your own thread You have the same product but unless IL stands for a Country, then threadjacking this thread won't help you.  The original poster is out of the US and in a country that requires a SCART connecter. 

Did you check for an update to the program and drivers for that USB device?  Look here (link)  

You said upgraded and then said you are using the original USB device.  Did the upgrade tell you where or if you need to update the USB device?

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 Newbie from IL

Newbie from IL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:28 PM

I just purchased Easy VHS to DVD and have attempted to use it, unsuccessfully, with my earlier purchased Roxio Video Capture USB.  I am running a PC w/Windows 10.  The computer does not recognize the uniot.  What drivers should I install?

Thanks for any help.

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,453 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:04 AM

The old one will not work in Win 10 and with the device removed, you need to uninstall the software!

Reboot.

BEFORE plugging in the new device, you need to install the new software. Once the new software is installed, reboot and give it a try ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: No video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users