1 reply to this topic

#1 cchampagne

cchampagne

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

One day NXT n3 pro would not open and displayed the message "rozio creator has stopped working".  I reinstalled the whole thing and it still will not open and gives the same error message.  Can anyone help?  Windows 7 pc.  It had been working fine for over a year.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,259 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:13 AM

What is "rozio"?   :o    :P   Please don't use a smart phone to ask or answers questions.

Do you have a registry cleaner on your computer, either a standalone or as part of another program like System Mechanic?    Those my be the cause of your issues.  In the past, you had to reinstall Windows.  What caused that issue and what fix did you use?

Please supply the dxdiag.exe text file on your computer.  Follow these instructions.  

I don;t have W7 on my computer but I think that this is available in it.  In Windows, go to "Event Viewer"  (Run Event Viewer)  or Events Log and then to  Windows Log and then open the Application (errors).  Scroll down until you see the errors.  There are probably more than one. Click on it to see the details.   Post that information if it relates to creator    

This is an example of an error log (for Chrome).

Attached File  event_log.png   82.89KB   1 downloads

Edited by sknis, 20 December 2016 - 03:16 AM.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users