colesorshi

Unable To Install The Roxio Game Cap Software

Question

Hello, i recently got a new laptop with upgraded Ram so that i am able to use the Roxio Game Cap at it's best however it is not letting me install the software at all, it will get towards the end and then start to Rollback the Roxio Game Capture Pro resulting in the download getting interrupted. I am very troubled as it downloaded smoothly last time on my laptop which didnt even have the correct requirements to run the software as a whole.

I am unable to add my log details, please guide me how to do that also haha

1 answer to this question

Hello, i recently got a new laptop with upgraded Ram so that i am able to use the Roxio Game Cap at it's best however it is not letting me install the software at all, it will get towards the end and then start to Rollback the Roxio Game Capture Pro resulting in the download getting interrupted. I am very troubled as it downloaded smoothly last time on my laptop which didnt even have the correct requirements to run the software as a whole.

I am unable to add my log details, please guide me how to do that also haha

Download the SP2 update to your desktop and run the installation from there with Administrator Privileges, Download Service Pack 2.0, it is the whole program 453mb use your CD Key when asked.