FRUSTRATED_ROXIO

Split From Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus - Frustrated_Roxio

Question

having a horrible experience with trying to get my ROXIO product to ...be activated. bought online VIA BEST BUY as I had no access to actual store NO ONE one from Roxio is contacting me to activate this product so I can use it. SAYS CAN NOT ACTIVATE IT CAME DELIVERED WITH A STICKER ON BOX SAYING HAS TO BE ACTIVATED AT REGISTER BUT NEVER EVER SHOWED THIS STICKER ON BOX WHILE I WAS ORDERING THRU BEST BUY ONLINE SO IF I KNEW THAT I WOULD HAVE DIRECTLY SENT SOMEONE TO BUY IT !!!! THIS IS A HUGE HUGE COMPLAINT THAT WILL BE FILED SURELY SOMEONE IN CHARGE CAN ACTIVATE someone please contact me THIS IS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE ...

3 answers to this question

You bought it from Best Buy they have to activate it.

Sorry.

The solution is easy. Contact Best Buy, and if they can't activate it, online, get your money back, and get it directly through Roxio. It may take a little time, but you will get a program that you can use.

Let us know how you make out with this.

This was a copy protection scheme that Roxio came up with some time back. It mostly works but I don't think it was worth it! Why they used it on a product that is useless without the hardware that goes with it, is beyond me :wacko: