MysterC

Is It Worth The Upgrade For Videowave Alone?

Question

Yo all!

I have NXT2 and have had all kinds of problems with it with windows 10, YEAH I know I know it's not "compatible", BUT I have been hearing all kinds of crazy stuff about the last few releases of Creator, not much of it good.

I have some Cyberlink stuff and it's pretty cool, but I am interested in this latest version of Creator.

In your honest opinion, which I will respect and I will NOT hold you too anything, is this version worth an upgrade for Video Wave alone? OR is it still lacking in all the right places.

OR, what is your true opinion of this latest version of Videowave? Does it have it's possibilities?

Thanks man, and Happy new year!!

RC

3 answers to this question

In my opinion, the latest version is a downgrade. For me NXT 5 is an inferior version because the removed the myDVD and replaced it with a new DVD which is basically useless.

I don't think there are any changes in VideoWave but MyDVD really took a plunge :huh:

If you have NXT 2 running on your Win 10, go with that!

Cool, then I'm holding fast for now and hope Corel figures this out.

Just lately I had an issue with MyDVD running, it gave me a Runtime C++ error thing, but then found a soultion posted on Youtube, run it as Administrator which I thought I had already done. This must have reversed when I had to run a repair install to get VideoWave working again.

All in all NXT2 works ok in 10, but every now and then I have to run a repair install as something gets fubar'd. Usually right after a big windows update.

thanks guys, Have a Fantastic New year!!