Sign in to follow this  
Gerret

How To Replace "my Movie" Text?

Question

I've seen answers to this question for earlier versions of Toast, but they don't work for Toast 14. There doesn't appear to be any way to replace the lower text in menus?

What am I missing?

1 answer to this question

The menu will display whatever applies for the chosen menu style.

This will often include a menu title, often at the top.

This will often include screenshots for each clip (“buttons”), so that the user can select which clip to play. You can set the picture to ‘any’ frame of the clip.

This will often include some text for each clip, usually below the screenshot, in 1, 2 or 3 lines. The number of lines may depend on the number of buttons, as fewer buttons leave more room for text. Long lines will be truncated in the menu.

The text for each clip defaults to file name, file date, and duration, but may be edited manually for each clip, using the Edit button next to each clip in the Toast main window.

The text color can be changed, if desired. The button highlight color (box for selected clip) can be changed, if desired. The background image can be changed to a solid color, if desired. The background image can be changed with any other image, if desired.