Frogprintz2

Exceeded Activation Limit (Split From Hijacked Topic)

Question

I had to reinstall DVDit. It will not launch no. Error message says, "exceeded activation limit." Corel will not/cannot help. Can you? I have 6.3 and 6.4. Neither will launch or activate. Do you have a workaround? Desperate. My whole video library is associated with this app.

Mikefyoung at sbcglobal.net

Edited by sknis
email address changed for spam for spam

3 answers to this question

I had to reinstall DVDit. It will not launch no. Error message says, "exceeded activation limit." Corel will not/cannot help. Can you? I have 6.3 and 6.4. Neither will launch or activate. Do you have a workaround? Desperate. My whole video library is associated with this app.

Mikefyoung --- at ---sbcglobal.net

Edited by sknis
Email adsdress changed to slow down spam.

You said "My whole video library is associated with this app.

What types of files do you have associated with the PROGRAM?

What operating system? The message you got may be associated with the OS rather than count. I don't know if it can be set.

The two people who were associated with the program are long time gone. I'' bring this thread to the attention for the Moderator. Since that program is over 10 years old, I'm not holding out any hope,

Edited by sknis

When I try and activate mine it says the serial number is no good and there is no fix for it!

DVDit never made it to Corel and died somewhere at the server level during the Corel acquisition.

Is this what you see?

2.wmv

Edited by cdanteek