Arson

Critical Registry Keys Needed For Tdhis Application Are Missing

Question

I am running Windows 10.

I ran the Creator NXT 5 Disk and continue got an Application Error window . That window states "to repair this issue open Add/Remove Program from the control panale. Locate this application and double clik it, then select repair.

I have been unable to contactd technical support.

5 answers to this question

I ran the Creator NXT 5 Disk and continue got an Application Error window . That window states "to repair this issue open Add/Remove Program from the control panale. Locate this application and double clik it, then select repair.

So, did you do the repair as instructed?

Sorry, should have said in the original message that I did do that...and I still have the Application Error message

You "ran the Creator NXT 5 Disk and continue got an Application Error window".

You wouldn't be running the program from the disc, only the installer. So you never managed to finish the install from the disc??

You're not giving us a lot of information here.

Please explain what you were doing and how far you got, and what "continue" is that produced the error window. Feel free to give us lots of information. :)

You will usually get this error if your installation did not properly finish or is somehow interrupted by third party software (Software conflicts). This could also be caused by antivirus software blocking some installation files from installing. I would suggest trying to uninstall the software from the control panel. Then create a new user account with administrative privileges and install the software from the new user account. While installing, turn off your antivirus or firewall.

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.

If it installs on the new user account test it if it will work. If it does, go back to your account and test it. If it works, remove the new user account. The software will remain installed.

'Arson' hasn't been back since (s)he posted, but thanks for trying to help.