Adamo3b

Play .iso File

Question

11 answers to this question

Use VLC media player (free download) and load file

• Like 1

I would have thought that playing back a completed video before burning it to disc would have been possible in the software but it seems that you need an external media player to have a look at it first.

I would have thought that playing back a completed video before burning it to disc would have been possible in the software but it seems that you need an external media player to have a look at it first.

Earlier Roxio versions had it, I will have to boot into a image with NXT 5 and check..

Under the main interface, under tools, isn't there a Load Disc Image?

Earlier Roxio versions had it, I will have to boot into a image with NXT 5 and check..

Under the main interface, under tools, isn't there a Load Disc Image?

CD,

It was there in NXT 4, but it's one the list of things that have gone in NXT 5. :(

post-208-0-93410700-1486249568_thumb.jpgpost-208-0-53717800-1486249583_thumb.jpg

I looked and that's why I suggested VLC in the first place.

One I like and use, Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD, DVD, or Blu-ray drive, although it only exists virtually. Image files can be "inserted" into the virtual drive from your harddisk or from a network drive by just a double-click, and thus be used like a normal CD, DVD, or Blu-ray. Virtual CloneDrive supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time - no matter if the image file contains audio, video or just simple data. Virtual CloneDrive is fully integrated in Windows Explorer context menus and on top of all it is free!