Having a problem with creating a dvd as cannot get past the select a media file page. Program does not recognize my video files which are mp4 (created using elgato video capture software from old vhs tapes). Can anyone help or advise me what to try

Having a problem with creating a dvd as cannot get past the select a media file page. Program does not recognize my video files which are mp4 (created using elgato video capture software from old vhs tapes). Can anyone help or advise me what to try

AnneMac.

Perhaps you are in the wrong place (forum) based on 1) Your name (MAC), that you posted to a legacy (old/obsolete) program and that you have used an elgato capture device.

Open the program and select "about" what does it say - or better still, post a screen capture of that information. Do you have one of these?

Edited by sknis

If you really do have Creator 6, as I recall AVI, mpeg & wmv were the only formats it could work with...

Here are the media filetypes that DVD Builder in Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 will handle. The list did not include MP4 back then.

post-208-0-94698800-1486153694_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Brendon