richferrara

Nxt Silver 6 Crashes When Finalizing A Disc

Question

I am using Roxio Creator NXT Silver 6 on a Windows 7 PC (64-bit edition). I burned some files onto a CD-R and I'm trying to use Roxio to finalize the disc so I can bring it into a classified lab, but Roxio is crashing whenever I try it. It shows a Windows popup message that says "Roxio has stopped working". I've used multiple discs and the result is the same every time. After the program crashes, the CD drive is completely disabled and I can't even eject the disc without restarting the PC.

The Roxio version number is "14.0.67.0; 5.0.0.0". I'm posting this here as there doesn't appear to be a forum for NXT 6.

4 answers to this question

I am using Roxio Creator NXT Silver 6 on a Windows 7 PC (64-bit edition). I burned some files onto a CD-R and I'm trying to use Roxio to finalize the disc so I can bring it into a classified lab, but Roxio is crashing whenever I try it. It shows a Windows popup message that says "Roxio has stopped working". I've used multiple discs and the result is the same every time. After the program crashes, the CD drive is completely disabled and I can't even eject the disc without restarting the PC.

The Roxio version number is "14.0.67.0; 5.0.0.0". I'm posting this here as there doesn't appear to be a forum for NXT 6.

There is no Roxio Creator NXT 6. You have Roxio Creator Silver NXT 6 which is a Roxio Enterprise (Busines) package and is sold under volume licensing.

You have to contact contact the Roxio Business Sales Team at vlp@roxio.com or 1-877-682-6735. for help

Edited by myguggi

This post belongs in the Creator NXT forum.

Creator Enterprise Silver 6 is an old sliced-and-diced version from a few years back, based on Creator NXT. (V14)

Myguggi's comments re contacting the Business Sales Team apply.

post-208-0-73092300-1486587713_thumb.jpg

The current version is Creator Enterprise Silver 9, which is sliced-and-diced from a later version of NXT