mrwillgum

I Need Some Help

Question

7 answers to this question

What happens, you ride a kola? There are 20 or 30 videos in that link and no way to guess which one you want to look at :huh:

Describe your issue, along with your complete setup.

Has it ever worked for you?

Apologies Jim I have no idea how their are more video's showing up for you it only link me to the video, my bad.

the other man has the correct video (thank you for that) and that is my problem, Below are my computer specs, i assume I couldn't run the program since I was able to get it to run on my friends computer.

Processor: Intel® Core i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz

Video Card: intel® HD Graphics Family

RAM: 6.0 GB

You have not included any information about your system or setup?

A wild guess at this point is that your gamebox is set to auto sensing and trying to handshake with Roxio. It has to be set to a specific output and not left on its' own.

But that is a guess and I don't have high confidence in it as I am not that sure it applies to Composite Input that you are using...

Apologies Jim I have no idea how their are more video's showing up for you it only link me to the video, my bad.

the other man has the correct video (thank you for that) and that is my problem, Below are my computer specs, i assume I couldn't run the program since I was able to get it to run on my friends computer.

Processor: Intel® Core i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz

Video Card: intel® HD Graphics Family

RAM: 6.0 GB

System Requirements.Standard

Minimum System Requirements:

Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM

Your at the bottom end requirement for your processor.

Hello everyone ! I just bought a RGC and I have some trouble recording stuff : whenever I plug my RGC to my Xbox 360, it goes crazy like that : https://youtu.be/nFaXVVSHwmc

I double checked my wires and I'm using an old componant wire from an Avermedia Game capture HD i bought a while ago. I'm plugging it on a PAL Xbox360 slim 4GB.

My computers specs : Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7500 Series.

If some kind soul would be king enough to help a young lad like me, I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by Carisof

Does it work ok if you hook up your Component cable directly to your TV?.