Jesslong42

Split From - Music Will Not Play In My Photoshow

Question

If you own the music as an MP3 why does it now work-- I have songs downloaded and paid for on Amazon-- Some of the songs work and some do not on photo show

4 answers to this question

If you own the music as an MP3 why does it now work-- I have songs downloaded and paid for on Amazon-- Some of the songs work and some do not on photo show

You have a different problem than did the original poster in this 2010 (7 year old) thread. Start you own thread. Look at the license on the Amazon music. Some may have more restrictions than others.

What is the difference in the properties between songs that work and those that don't. Post that in your new thread,.

It's called DRM Digital Rights Management.

Never assume a download is yours to do with what you want!

Physical media, example a CD Disc, is yours but Sony got caught putting root kits in them. :rolleyes:

Where do I look at the license on amazon to see. Example, It will let me use eye of the tiger but not don't stop believing song.

Where do I look at the license on amazon to see. Example, It will let me use eye of the tiger but not don't stop believing song.

Show us what/where you bought the music, it is Survivor's 'Eye Of The Tiger'- Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin'?