2 replies to this topic

#1 trow

trow

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:09 PM

when I create a video file in videowave it has about 2-3 second delay for sound, like it is out of sync,what would cause this. It just started have made lots of video files and had no problem.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:20 PM

when I create a video file in videowave it has about 2-3 second delay for sound, like it is out of sync,what would cause this. It just started have made lots of video files and had no problem.

Start with trying to do maintenance on your computer - get rid of temporary files, some programs you don't use and , if you do not have a solid state hard drive, defrag it.   You might want to try something like (for example only ) CClearner. .  Do not do ANY registry cleaning. 

Make sure you have only the minimum required programs running.

Where did you get the video file and how did yu get it on your computer.  Is the lag evident in both the editing and the finished video file?

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 trow

trow

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

I took video on my camcorder,transfered it to  my computer with memory card. there is no lag in videowave editing only after I create a A video file in videowave. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users