So i've been using my Card and the same HDMI cables for a couple of months now. So heres what happens:
1. I hook up the Roxio and get my PS4 setup with HDCP disabled and pull up the Roxio software.
2. I see the preview box in the software is showing what my PS4 is displaying, no problem at all.
3. So i click "Start Capture" the preview screen blacks out and suddenly the status of my card has went from a Green "Ready" to a Red "No Signal"
4. I attempt to close the software, seeing as how all the buttons are now greyed out and it says "Cannot close when capture is in progress."
5. I force it to close then go check the videos it supposedly captured and my computer has an error and can't play them.
This has been working just fine with this same setup for a few months now, what has happened?
I just tried different HDMI cables, same thing happened so its not the cables.
Edited by Peas4lunch, 16 March 2017 - 10:09 AM.