23 replies to this topic

#1 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

MY EASY CD CREATOR WILL ONLY ALLOW ME UP TO 17 TRACK LISTINGS. HOW CAN I EXPAND THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO INCLUDE UP TO 30 TRACKS?

#2 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,967 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:20 AM

MY EASY CD CREATOR WILL ONLY ALLOW ME UP TO 17 TRACK LISTINGS. HOW CAN I EXPAND THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO INCLUDE UP TO 30 TRACKS?

Tell us the complete correct full name of the Roxio Software your using?

I'm just a fellow user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may have provided.

cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.

Spoiler

1.Click here Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB) CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5, 8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <> Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!

#3 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

HI DIGITAL GURY

MY ROXIO IS A BOG STANDARD EASY CD & DVD BURNING

MY PREVIOUS VERSION ALLOWED ME TO TRACK LIST AS MANY TRACKS AS I WANTED, USUALLY 30 ODD.

#4 myguggi

myguggi

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,961 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

There is no "BOG STANDARD EASY CD & DVD BURNING"

If you want help, answer the question.

and please turn off the Caps unless you are visually impaired

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition SP3; IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
IntelŪ 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset

#5 Brendon

Brendon

Digiital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,380,085 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

Edward,

Since you haven't told us, I have to guess that perhaps you have the current version of Easy CD & DVD Burning, and your message belongs here in this forum.

You can tell which version you have by going to the top toolbar and selecting Help > About, after which you should see a pop-up box like this. (below)

ecd.jpg

Now the questions I need you to answer are

[1] Is this the version you're running?

[2] Which label creator are you using?

As you can see, there are two menu items available in the Audio/Music section. The first, Create Labels, is a very simple app from Sonic.

The Advanced one is more like the Roxio Label Creator of old.

If you're not using the Advanced button, try it now and report back.

If you are using Advanced already, please come back and tell us the label Style you're using, and the way you normally get up to 30 tracks into it.

Regards,

Brendon

Assorted computers in Windows XP, 7, and 10.

[This space unexpectedly left blank]

#6 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:33 AM

Brendon

I only have the Create Labels option not the advanced option.

I have reduced the settings from 75% to 50% but can still only achieve only 17 track listings.

My old computer already had Easy Cd creator installed and let me track list as many as i wanted . My new computer did not have this facility so i purchased the software and installed it myself, everything works fine except the track listing and i am baffled beyond belief.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Edward

p.s. i am in London UK

#7 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,967 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:47 AM

Brendon

I only have the Create Labels option not the advanced option.

I have reduced the settings from 75% to 50% but can still only achieve only 17 track listings.

My old computer already had Easy Cd creator installed and let me track list as many as i wanted . My new computer did not have this facility so i purchased the software and installed it myself, everything works fine except the track listing and i am baffled beyond belief.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Edward

p.s. i am in London UK

You need to re-read Bendons post  #5 and answer his questions!

I'm just a fellow user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may have provided.

cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

1.Click here Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB) CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5, 8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <> Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

#8 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

Perhaps he is running an OEM version (BOG?) and, as you know, it is to put it kindly, restricted.  

Tell us again how you were able to make a CD with 30 songs on it.   They would have to be very short.  Are you sure you are not tring to make a DVD?

By the way "{BOG Standard "  means the basic unrefined ,in this case, program.  It would be like the Standard version vs the Pro version of NXT.

Edited by sknis, 23 March 2017 - 03:59 AM.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#9 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,607 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:13 AM

Regards

Edward

p.s. i am in London UK

I hope that you are all alright there.  Sad day for you folks, yesterday.

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#10 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,967 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:18 AM

Perhaps he is running an OEM version (BOG?) and, as you know, it is to put it kindly, restricted.  

Tell us again how you were able to make a CD with 30 songs on it.   They would have to be very short.  Are you sure you are not tring to make a DVD?

By the way "{BOG Standard "  means the basic unrefined ,in this case, program.  It would be like the Standard version vs the Pro version of NXT.

If Edward answered Brendons question, "[1] Is this the version you're running?" we would know that! :rolleyes:

A MP3 CD would hold 30 songs easily. ;)

Edited by cdanteek, 23 March 2017 - 05:58 AM.

cd

Spoiler

#11 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:57 AM

Although Brendon showed it, perhaps Edward forgot that he can get the information by opening the program and then selecting "Help" and then "About", he can get the information requested.  A screen shot would be nice.  :)

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

#12 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:13 AM

I'm an oldie who likes 50's music, most tracks last for approx 2 minutes,hence the 30 odd track listing for my jewel case.  No problem with 30 track CD.

Perhaps Roxio will not go beyond 17 track listings on jewel case because most modern CD's do not have track listings that exceed that.

Regret do not know how to do screen shots but my wife says that i'm a handsome chap.

Sad day indeed in London on Wednesday. Makes you feel unsafe to go out.

Edward

#13 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,967 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:16 AM

Edward if you don't answer the questions we are wasting our time!

cd

Spoiler

#14 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

Digital Guru

Houston we have a problem.

Tried help and about and discovered that my version is  14.049.2.5.o..o.o and after scrolling down to create label and clicking, nothing happened.

Edward

#15 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,967 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:26 AM

Digital Guru

Houston we have a problem.

Tried help and about and discovered that my version is  14.049.2.5.o..o.o and after scrolling down to create label and clicking, nothing happened.

Edward

Now question  [2] Which label creator are you using?

111.jpg

cd

Spoiler

#16 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:33 AM

I'm using Create labels and when it opens it reads.    Create labels and inserts etc etc.

Edward

p.s. everything else works fine, I can rip and burn up to 30 tracks to Cd but Easy Cd will not allow me to track list more than 17 for my jewel case.  I can type 30 odd title tracks but only 17 are shown in print preview and actual print.

#17 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:44 AM

Did you try Create Labels- advanced?

Laptop - Windows 10

#18 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:03 AM

OK Guys...Many thanks for all your help/Tips and advice. But i've tried everything and am convinced that Roxio is only geared for a max of 17 tracks to be listed.

I'm old school so i'll go back and do my track listing in Word and insert into my completed CD.

Thanks again for all your help, Let's put the baby to bed.

Edward

#19 Brendon

Brendon

Digiital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -8,380,085 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

OK Guys...Many thanks for all your help/Tips and advice. But i've tried everything and am convinced that Roxio is only geared for a max of 17 tracks to be listed.

Edward,

I'm sorry things have been confused by so many others chipping in. It's much easier when you can follow one person.

I am actually running this software, and if you have Easy CD & DVD Burning v14.0.49.2 you have it too!

Here is what you can do with do with the Advanced Label Maker. Look at it . . .

rlabel1.jpg

There are only 20 songs on that list because there were only 20 on the CD, but there is room for more.

Now, we have established that you have this software. You also have the "Create Labels - Advanced" menu item.

The question is, is that button active? Please let me know, and if not, we'll work out how to activate it.

Regards,

Brendon

Assorted computers in Windows XP, 7, and 10.

[This space unexpectedly left blank]

#20 EDWARD GLEW

EDWARD GLEW

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:45 AM

Brendon

OK this is what i do with create label.....select style. edit content,click back cover then edit content for track list.

In advanced mode after i have clicked "select style and clicked OK I do not get the option to Edit content and that is where i am lost.

If you can advise brendon i will get my NZ flag out.

Regards

Edward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users