EDWARD GLEW

Jewel Case Track Listing

Question

MY EASY CD CREATOR WILL ONLY ALLOW ME UP TO 17 TRACK LISTINGS. HOW CAN I EXPAND THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO INCLUDE UP TO 30 TRACKS?

23 answers to this question

MY EASY CD CREATOR WILL ONLY ALLOW ME UP TO 17 TRACK LISTINGS. HOW CAN I EXPAND THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO INCLUDE UP TO 30 TRACKS?

Tell us the complete correct full name of the Roxio Software your using?

HI DIGITAL GURY

MY ROXIO IS A BOG STANDARD EASY CD & DVD BURNING

MY PREVIOUS VERSION ALLOWED ME TO TRACK LIST AS MANY TRACKS AS I WANTED, USUALLY 30 ODD.

There is no "BOG STANDARD EASY CD & DVD BURNING"

If you want help, answer the question.

and please turn off the Caps unless you are visually impaired

Edward,

Since you haven't told us, I have to guess that perhaps you have the current version of Easy CD & DVD Burning, and your message belongs here in this forum.

You can tell which version you have by going to the top toolbar and selecting Help > About, after which you should see a pop-up box like this. (below)

post-208-0-51305900-1490216102_thumb.jpg

Now the questions I need you to answer are

[1] Is this the version you're running?

[2] Which label creator are you using?

As you can see, there are two menu items available in the Audio/Music section. The first, Create Labels, is a very simple app from Sonic.

The Advanced one is more like the Roxio Label Creator of old.

If you're not using the Advanced button, try it now and report back.

If you are using Advanced already, please come back and tell us the label Style you're using, and the way you normally get up to 30 tracks into it.

Regards,

Brendon

Brendon

I only have the Create Labels option not the advanced option.

I have reduced the settings from 75% to 50% but can still only achieve only 17 track listings.

My old computer already had Easy Cd creator installed and let me track list as many as i wanted . My new computer did not have this facility so i purchased the software and installed it myself, everything works fine except the track listing and i am baffled beyond belief.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Edward

p.s. i am in London UK

Brendon

I only have the Create Labels option not the advanced option.

I have reduced the settings from 75% to 50% but can still only achieve only 17 track listings.

My old computer already had Easy Cd creator installed and let me track list as many as i wanted . My new computer did not have this facility so i purchased the software and installed it myself, everything works fine except the track listing and i am baffled beyond belief.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Edward

p.s. i am in London UK

You need to re-read Bendons post #5 and answer his questions!

Perhaps he is running an OEM version (BOG?) and, as you know, it is to put it kindly, restricted.

Tell us again how you were able to make a CD with 30 songs on it. They would have to be very short. Are you sure you are not tring to make a DVD?

By the way "{BOG Standard " means the basic unrefined ,in this case, program. It would be like the Standard version vs the Pro version of NXT.

Edited by sknis

Regards

Edward

p.s. i am in London UK

I hope that you are all alright there. Sad day for you folks, yesterday.

Perhaps he is running an OEM version (BOG?) and, as you know, it is to put it kindly, restricted.

Tell us again how you were able to make a CD with 30 songs on it. They would have to be very short. Are you sure you are not tring to make a DVD?

By the way "{BOG Standard " means the basic unrefined ,in this case, program. It would be like the Standard version vs the Pro version of NXT.

If Edward answered Brendons question, "[1] Is this the version you're running?" we would know that! :rolleyes:

A MP3 CD would hold 30 songs easily. ;)

Edited by cdanteek

Although Brendon showed it, perhaps Edward forgot that he can get the information by opening the program and then selecting "Help" and then "About", he can get the information requested. A screen shot would be nice. :)

I'm an oldie who likes 50's music, most tracks last for approx 2 minutes,hence the 30 odd track listing for my jewel case. No problem with 30 track CD.

Perhaps Roxio will not go beyond 17 track listings on jewel case because most modern CD's do not have track listings that exceed that.

Regret do not know how to do screen shots but my wife says that i'm a handsome chap.

Sad day indeed in London on Wednesday. Makes you feel unsafe to go out.

Edward

Edward if you don't answer the questions we are wasting our time!

Digital Guru

Houston we have a problem.

Tried help and about and discovered that my version is 14.049.2.5.o..o.o and after scrolling down to create label and clicking, nothing happened.

Edward

Digital Guru

Houston we have a problem.

Tried help and about and discovered that my version is 14.049.2.5.o..o.o and after scrolling down to create label and clicking, nothing happened.

Edward

Now question [2] Which label creator are you using?

post-97-0-13627900-1490361959_thumb.jpg

I'm using Create labels and when it opens it reads. Create labels and inserts etc etc.

Edward

p.s. everything else works fine, I can rip and burn up to 30 tracks to Cd but Easy Cd will not allow me to track list more than 17 for my jewel case. I can type 30 odd title tracks but only 17 are shown in print preview and actual print.

Did you try Create Labels- advanced?

OK Guys...Many thanks for all your help/Tips and advice. But i've tried everything and am convinced that Roxio is only geared for a max of 17 tracks to be listed.

I'm old school so i'll go back and do my track listing in Word and insert into my completed CD.

Thanks again for all your help, Let's put the baby to bed.

Edward

OK Guys...Many thanks for all your help/Tips and advice. But i've tried everything and am convinced that Roxio is only geared for a max of 17 tracks to be listed.

Edward,

I'm sorry things have been confused by so many others chipping in. It's much easier when you can follow one person.

I am actually running this software, and if you have Easy CD & DVD Burning v14.0.49.2 you have it too!

Here is what you can do with do with the Advanced Label Maker. Look at it . . .

post-208-0-84515200-1490650068_thumb.jpg

There are only 20 songs on that list because there were only 20 on the CD, but there is room for more.

Now, we have established that you have this software. You also have the "Create Labels - Advanced" menu item.

The question is, is that button active? Please let me know, and if not, we'll work out how to activate it.

Regards,

Brendon

Brendon

OK this is what i do with create label.....select style. edit content,click back cover then edit content for track list.

In advanced mode after i have clicked "select style and clicked OK I do not get the option to Edit content and that is where i am lost.

If you can advise brendon i will get my NZ flag out.

Regards

Edward

Big Grin - Sorry, NZ is getting filled up with all the Americans seeking asylum here.

The two different label makers supplied here don't integrate at all well.

If you start with the pitiful "Express Labeler" you have only 17.5 lines of CD tracks visible

post-208-0-76986700-1490732773_thumb.jpg

. . . and if you then transfer it to the (Advanced) Roxio Label Creator you're still stuck with that same 17 and a half lines.

I found it much better to start off with the Roxio Label Creator, because then you have access to a greater area, and all sorts of different settings.

Tell me please, can you bring up the Roxio Label Creator from the start with the "Create Label - Advanced" button?

Brendon

Hi brendon

Yes i can bring up Roxio creator from the start with "create label-Advanced button.

Interesting that you also can only get 17 tracks on create label, I thought it was either me or Roxio but now i know it's Roxio.

Makes no sense to me but then again i'm over 70 and nothing makes much sense to me these days.

Edward

p.s. Loved your track listings...You're a man after my own heart.

Brendon

Don't know if it's allowed but you are the only one who agrees that 17 tracks are only available on Roxio.

Regards

edward

p.s. i lost your last post but i can get create label advanced

Edited by cdanteek
Remove email address

Hi Edward,

That's good. Use only Create Label - Advanced, because the Express Labeler is way too restricted in its abilities to be much use.

That will solve your problem.

Up at the top right corner of this forum page you should see an envelope symbol like this alongside your name.

post-208-0-10443100-1490906195_thumb.jpg

Please click on the envelope to receive a PM or Personal Message.

Regards,

Brendon