• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lizzy65

lizzy65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

Hello we purchased the easy cd/dvd burning software, and when i went to "ADD MOVIE" to burn into a dvd that can be played in a dvd player it kept telling me i need Quicktime player 7.0 or higher.  Its a large .mov file, so does that means Roxio cannot read .mov files?  and burn them to a file type that can be played in a dvd player?  I did download quicktime player 7.7 but it still kept giving me that message.  I am not sure what to do from here and could find nothing online about this issue.  Please help!

#2 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,539 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:00 PM

Hello we purchased the easy cd/dvd burning software, and when i went to "ADD MOVIE" to burn into a dvd that can be played in a dvd player it kept telling me i need Quicktime player 7.0 or higher.  Its a large .mov file, so does that means Roxio cannot read .mov files?  and burn them to a file type that can be played in a dvd player?  I did download quicktime player 7.7 but it still kept giving me that message.  I am not sure what to do from here and could find nothing online about this issue.  Please help!

Did you reboot after downloading and installing QP 7.7?

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Vietnam Vet - 1970 - 1971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users