Question

Hey guys.

So frustrating...i bought my game capture on amazon a 2 weeks ago. Installed it and everything on my laptop. Heres the situation:

My mate and i are swapping PC and laptop. But my mom came into my room while i was away and threw away the whole box which had the CD key :( im not even lying and im really upset because im pretty sure there is nothing i can do. I also did not register online stupidly.

So could i possible move the whole folder onto my harddrive and just place it in the other PC?

I have the CD, Game capture device and the cables. I can even send proof of payment and photos of my device and CD. Please is there anyway of getting another serial code :(

Thanks

​josh

4 answers to this question

Roxio is the only one you can get a CD Key for your software.

Contact them.

Also... if you let the program register when you first installed and started it, you should be able to log into the Roxio site and retrieve your key from your list of registered products.

Also... if you let the program register when you first installed and started it, you should be able to log into the Roxio site and retrieve your key from your list of registered products.

I also did not register online stupidly.