Question

When I make a photo slideshow it tells me to update my Adobe Flash Player...... It does open in IE. I can send to myself and it only opens with the IE. It does not open it I try with Chrome or Safari.....Also if I send to friends and they do not use IE they also get a message to update there Adobe Flash Player.......I am using windows 8.1 and there is not setting to update it says I have the latest version of Flash Player.......... I have uses other photo share programs and they work just fine .. This seems to be some conflict with Roxio Photo Share and Adobe.......

2 answers to this question

I'm going to let my membership expire at the end of this month. I have flash enabled in setting for Chrome.

I can open PhotoShows with Chrome (Windows 10). I searched for Adobe Flash Player in PhotoShow and found no references. CD just gave you more information that it is related to the Operating System.

Photoshow seems to be the neglected stepchild for Corel (who owns Roxio who owns PhotoShow) It is a very old program and it may get updated about once every year or so. My suggestion is to use something else.

Did you look at Corel's FastFlicks?

Edited by sknis