DennisKH1959

Repair Repair Repair

Question

I have Had Roxio easy VHS to DVD 3 for a few months, the problem I am having is that if I do not use it for a while it quits working and I have to stick the disk in and do the repair option. this keeps happening over and over and over again.

Since the USB unit gets good and warm to the touch after I get done using it I always unplug it because heat is a bad thing with any electronics.

I just recently bought an unlimited edition of AVS4U software package and installed it.

Is Roxio easy VHS to DVD 3 so sensitive that anything that you might install dealing with audio and video will mess up the Roxio installation?

I Have been dealing with computers since the 90's and I cannot remember a software installation that was this much of a pain, I think its pretty obvious that they know about this problem because after the initial install and activation the option to repair comes up when you put the disk in.

2 answers to this question

Using any kind of Registry Cleaner? Don't !

Ah That's the problem! I have Advanced system care and run it often! and of course, the registry cleaner option was checked.

Thank you.

Edited by DennisKH1959