• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DennisKH1959

DennisKH1959

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:55 AM

I have Had Roxio easy VHS to DVD 3 for a few months, the problem I am having is that if I do not use it for a while it quits working and I have to stick the disk in and do the repair option. this keeps happening over and over and over again.

Since the USB unit gets good and warm to the touch after I get done using it I always unplug it because heat is a bad thing with any electronics.

I just recently bought an unlimited edition of AVS4U software package and installed it.

Is Roxio easy VHS to DVD 3 so sensitive that anything that you might install dealing with audio and video will mess up the Roxio installation?

I Have been dealing with computers since the 90's and I cannot remember a software installation that was this much of a pain, I think its pretty obvious that they know about this problem because after the initial install and activation the option to repair comes up when you put the disk in.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,363 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

Using any kind of Registry Cleaner?  Don't !

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 DennisKH1959

DennisKH1959

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:48 PM

Ah That's the problem! I have Advanced system care and run it often! and of course, the registry cleaner option was checked.

Thank you.

Edited by DennisKH1959, 21 June 2017 - 06:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users