2 replies to this topic

#1 rony2

rony2

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:07 PM

Photos (jpg) from my windows file won't load in filename order. Also, some photos are upside down or sideways.

While on holiday we took more than 2000 JPG pictures on a combination of Panasonic Lumix and Samsung S7 phone/camera. We downloaded and combined all pictures from both devices onto a single Windows 10 PC into a standard folder without making any changes. Beautiful as NZ is, we knew that nobody would sit through a 2000 picture slideshow! So, we managed to select the 350 best pictures and copied them to a separate folder. In that separate folder I renamed each picture (file) so that they would follow standard alpha/numeric rules and present in the order of our visit. When I imported that folder (350 best pictures) into Photoshow Express, the pictures were in what seemed like random order. In addition some pictures were upside down and some were sideways.

Edited by Brendon, 02 July 2017 - 09:04 PM.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,363 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:34 AM

There is no way to prearrange the Photos according to name.  The program is old and there have been very few improvements over the years.  

I'm afraid you are going yo have to drag them to where you want them and use the rotation control to turn them as necessary.  

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 rony2

rony2

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:44 AM

OK, Thanks DG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users