2 replies to this topic

#1 aussiemagpie

aussiemagpie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:14 AM

hello to all from downunder australia

i have a problem that i have been putting up with for many months now.

on roxio 2010 in sound editor when i select record audio to record a sound on the internet, the left channel and the right channel already have some green in the bars before i actuall click start. is this to do with my sound card.

also will this roxio 2010 be compatabile with windows 10 home oem version.

at moment is is on windows 7 ultimate service pack 1 64-bit with envy 24 audio 32-bit

i hope someone can help me with this problem. no worries if no one can it has been doing it for months.

#2 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,968 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:22 AM

on roxio 2010 in sound editor when i select record audio to record a sound on the internet, the left channel and the right channel already have some green in the bars before i actuall click start. is this to do with my sound card.

also will this roxio 2010 be compatabile with windows 10 home oem version.

at moment is is on windows 7 ultimate service pack 1 64-bit with envy 24 audio 32-bit

1. does your recording record only your internet sound ok?

2.Roxio Creator 2010 is not compatible with W-10!

3. if "envy 24 audio" is your sound card? Roxio never has supported 24 bit.

I'm just a fellow user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may have provided.

cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.

Spoiler

1.Click here Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB) CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5, 8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <> Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!

#3 theoldarchiver

theoldarchiver

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:38 AM

If it works anything like the recording apps that I know, then it will be capable of detecting input signal, with the intended source selected (“capture from sound card” or similar), but before the recording is started. Seeing signal strength bars is -by itself- not a problem. It is only a problem if the recording isn’t ‘clean’.

also will this roxio 2010 be compatible with windows 10 home oem version.

The VIA Envy24 has no drivers beyond Windows 7, the last one being from 2012, so Win 10 and that PCI card do not go together. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sound, record, audio, channel hum, roxio 2010 sound problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users