CSDemotte

Output From Game Capture Hd Pro Problem

Question

I have a Roxio Game Capture HD Pro, which I have used to capture Gamplay of my Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch. I recently went capture footage on my new PS4, only to run into some problems. When I first went to capture footage, I noticed that the software was showing the image flickering in and out. I did some research and found out I needed to disable HDCP. When disabled, the software see's the PS4's image without any flickering, however my Game Capture HD Pro still isn't outputting a signal to my TV, or if it is, all I see is a black screen.

As a side note, I am running the latest version of the included software, and tested to verify the Game Capture HD Pro still outputs to my TV with my other consoles. I also tried swapping out HDMI cables, and still no success. Is there anything special I need to do in order to have the signal also be output to my TV?

Thanks for any help

5 answers to this question

On your capture screen what does the status show and what color?

post-97-0-00002200-1499706942_thumb.jpg

In your PS4 settings, you have to specify the output. Pick an output resolution, something like 720P.

On your capture screen what does the status show and what color?

attachicon.gif1.jpg

It says Ready in Green, so I know it's not due to the signal being protected.

In your PS4 settings, you have to specify the output. Pick an output resolution, something like 720P.

I had set the Resolution to 1080P, is that potentially too high of a Resolution to set?

No....Try the different settings to see if they make any difference for you.

We know the Roxio is OK because it worked with your other consoles.