romad

Feature Comparison Between Titanium 15 & Titanium 16?

Question

All I can find is a comparison between 16 Titanium and 16 Pro. I DON'T care about the Pro version, but I'd like to know what has changed from 15 to 16 in Titanium. If Roxio doesn't post such a comparison, then that tells me nothing major has changed in Titanium and version 16 was released just so Roxio can fool their customers into paying a second time for what they already own.

Edited by romad

4 answers to this question

The Toast 18 Titanium/Pro listing has “New!” on some lines. Those indicate what has changed since V15.

Sorry ,pretty well the same answer you got last year for V14 to 15.

I bought V16 and aside from add on software I won't use, there's no performance increase and all kinds of user interface bugs. I still can't get anyone to tell me where the 100 themes are. I'm beginning to suspect that they are counting all the different pages inside a theme like for chapters etc as a theme and part of the 100.

I'm debating a refund because it's really no better than V15 running under Sierra.

I DON'T care about the Pro version,

I still can't get anyone to tell me where the 100 themes are

Are you calling a template a theme?

post-97-0-30851900-1502653245_thumb.jpg

Yes.. theme.. template.. same same to me.. but here's the update from my other thread:

UPDATE: Toast Titanium 16 Pro: I couldn't get the extra 100 theme/templates to install where they would show up in MYDVD and Corel tech support was the worst ever (No surprise here). Out of Frustration I finally mounted the disk image and then copied the themes .pkg file from the PRO APPS folder and then pasted it into the MYDVD folder. Then I did the install from that location and Voila! The themes are now in the MYDVD product.