joca

Joining Videos

Question

Is it possible to join or make one video or dvd using two rendered separate mpeg 2 files in copy and convert or other Roxio app

4 answers to this question

Is it possible to join or make one video or dvd using two rendered separate mpeg 2 files in copy and convert or other Roxio app

What have you been doing all along? The question is so basic that perhaps one of us may have had too much to drink ! :o I feel that somehting is missing especially from a long time user.

Please elaborate.

What have you been doing all along? The question is so basic that perhaps one of us may have had too much to drink ! :o I feel that somehting is missing especially from a long time user.

Please elaborate.

For the last six months I have been filming a restoration project. I have so much film that I could probably fill about ten dvd's. I make about three normal dvd's a year. I am going to have to edit all this in videowave in suitable sized files then render them and right now I don't know how much footage I will put in each because I have not finished filming. You may find it all basic but for me if I knew the answer I wouldn't ask the question in the first place. I take it reading between the lines the answer is yes so I'll have a go. Oh! BTW I don't drink

VideoWave:

If you Add New Movie you can select one file or use Shift Click to select several adjacent clips, OR Control Click to and multiple clips that aren't adjacent.

If you already have one or more clips in the project it will ask if you want to put the selection before or after the active clip.

(it can be done by drag and drop but this method is more fool proof)

Hint with multiple clips: they will be added based on their Filename Order! So no matter if you select B, Z, Q. They will be added as B, Q, Z -_-

(In VideoWave you can highlight a clip and Cut and Paste where you want it later)

VideoWave:

If you Add New Movie you can select one file or use Shift Click to select several adjacent clips, OR Control Click to and multiple clips that aren't adjacent.

If you already have one or more clips in the project it will ask if you want to put the selection before or after the active clip.

(it can be done by drag and drop but this method is more fool proof)

Hint with multiple clips: they will be added based on their Filename Order! So no matter if you select B, Z, Q. They will be added as B, Q, Z -_-

(In VideoWave you can highlight a clip and Cut and Paste where you want it later)

Thank you Jim for taking the trouble to answer my question. Your work through is very helpful.