Brendon

Your Product Key Could Not Be Validated

Question

If you bought it direct from Roxio, contact Roxio to get it fixed.

BUT

If you bought it from a store such as Costco, you have to go back to the store you got it from, to get THEM to activate it.

5 answers to this question

I just purchased Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3. When installing the brand new CD I get the error "Your product key could not be validated". This is a brand new out of box install CD, how do I get this resolved? Please help.

I just purchased Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3. When installing the brand new CD I get the error "Your product key could not be validated". This is a brand new out of box install CD, how do I get this resolved? Please help.

You sure it didn't say this?

post-97-0-86980900-1502838981_thumb.jpg

I bought it from Best Buy.

Why would anyone buy this software if they then have to take it back to the store and have them activate it?

That makes no sense.

Why would anyone buy this software if they then have to take it back to the store and have them activate it?

That makes no sense.

Best Buy is supposed to do it when you are checking out. Had you purchased it, directly from Roxio, then you would not have the Best Buy problem. It is their fault that your software is not activated, not Roxio's or yours.

That makes no sense.

I asked you a question!

What error did you see "Your product key could not be validated" or post-97-0-60658000-1502893460_thumb.jpg ??