• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DLB Productions

DLB Productions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

I'm using NXT 4 Pro for the first time. Discovered that I can't see fast forward or rewind while in Videowave extract image mode. Plays fine for a few seconds and then the screen freezes. Makes it really hard to find things efficiently. Doubt it's a computer issue, unit was built for editing. But open to thoughts. Thanks all.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,393 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:29 AM

I'm using NXT 4 Pro for the first time. Discovered that I can't see fast forward or rewind while in Videowave extract image mode. Plays fine for a few seconds and then the screen freezes. Makes it really hard to find things efficiently. Doubt it's a computer issue, unit was built for editing. But open to thoughts. Thanks all.

In the timeline mode in Video Wave, why don't you just use the scrubber above the video to get close and then play at normal speed until you get where you want to go?   Try that and let us know if that helps.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,518 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:34 AM

As Steve suggests the scrubber is great as well as the little thumbwheel under the time/frame numbers.

You could run Install for NXT 4 and choose Repair to see if it is a software issue. But in most cases, preview pane issues Are computer issues -_-

#4 DLB Productions

DLB Productions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

Thanks for the suggestions. Really do need to see in the extraction mode because I really am trying to extract images. Will try to run a repair.

#5 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,393 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

Thanks for the suggestions. Really do need to see in the extraction mode because I really am trying to extract images. Will try to run a repair.

????  

Move your cursor to where you want it and in the preview, you should get the option to grab the image (camera icon).  Remember that the video is just that so the resolution is that of a video and no where near the resolution of a photo.  

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Extract image, fast forward, rewind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users