Question

OK folks, I'm looking for some people that have check out NXT 6, I'm wonder if Corel has actually brought this program back to working condition.

I'm a user since the old days at Adaptec, I beta tested for a few years back then. ROXIO did good up until 2010 then started falling apart then with Corel taking over I had hopes that were quickly dashed with the poor quality builds and incompatibles' of NXT 3.

So Now I see they seem to be trying to bring it back that is what I hope. However I won't be putting my money up until I see some good reviews from people that know what this program was capable of. Or are they just trying to suck a few of back in? as with NXT 4, 5

So subscribed to this thread hope on of the mods will post when they start the NXT 6 sub forum and will be checking in.

3 answers to this question

The NX 6 subforum on its way.

There are some nice new features added to NXT5.

Well here we go again, it seems Corel is putting out a Version 6, will be looking for reviews before I put up my money again.

post-132206-0-89102000-1507813236_thumb.png

Edited by Jim_Hardin
Moved to this Topic

ROXIO did good up until 2010

If you've been around as long as you said you have you should know, they Roxio/Corel put out a new version every year!

Actually Creator 2012 was the last best version.