sunshine999299

BurnerState_EncodingTitle Failure

Question

I got the following error trying to burn a DVD.

BurnerState_EncodingTitle Failure. Reason Unknown Error. Code: 2147500037.

I have tried it 3 times and same error.

I have Creator NXT6 pro, trying to burn a DVD of videos that are in a MP4 format.  Shows were created using Roxio video wave.

I am on Win10

It seems that Creator 6 uses the Roxio MyDVD software to burn the DVD.

I have a 1yo laptop, with plenty of memory so that shouldn't be an issue.  I took out all symbols out of my titles, thinking that was causing the error.

HELP!!!!

6 answers to this question

How long in time is your project?

Why did you create the mp4 files in Videowave? Why not directly to mpg format which is what a DVD requires?

Exactly at what point to your get the error?

Have you tried to first "burn" to an iso image file?

ok i clicked the save as iso image, and then it went into burn mode, and errored out again.

You mentioned I can't burn mp4's, why is that?  One of the options from video wave is mpeg4. 

i am making a DVD with 3 menu items

I am doing a couple photo slide shows with music embedded.

and a short video with music

All 3 are in mpg4 format

each one is about 20-30min long

AS LONG AS i have someone familiar with MYDVD.... can i change the text color, or font size or is that all defaulted?

For others with the same issue.

ok so i figured out which of the 3 videos was causing the burn to error out.

went back to video wave & used the authoring option, which saves it to JUST an mpg, then uploaded that file, it worked fine.  The other two are actually mpeg4's and didn't have an issue burning.

i think maybe there was something in that show (embedded) that was causing the issue, but i was keeping it as simple as possible.

A standard 4.3GB DVD can only hold 60 minutes of highest quality video. No matter what the source format, all video for the DVD is converted to mpg format which is the DVD standard. There is no real advantage to first creating an mp4 file since it will be converted to mpg when the DVD is burned.

I have a similar issue and glad I saw this.  I recorded multiple segments of a tv program and converted from mkv to mp4.  I tried burning to DVD and got the error within a few seconds.  I have a brand new computer with Win 10, 4 GB graphics card, 12 GB or ram, and 1 TB drive.  Now I see the rationale.  Is there any loss in resolution converting from mkv or mp4 to mpg?