Sign in to follow this  
Peter Duch

Error - editing movie

Question

I have several versions of MyDVD and NX. But suddenly all af them make error, when I try to edit a video. Now I bought the latest version, but it is the same problem.

I import a video in MyDVD. right clik, choice edit Movie and the preview gives a C-error og says, that it can not find the file. 

I think, I miss something - byt what? 

MyDVD - C-error.png

1 answer to this question

I have never seen this error before, and I must confess I don't know what you mean by a "C-error" or what "NX" is, but if all your softwares are giving the same error then it must be something has gone wrong with your Windows system, rather than something has suddenly broken in all the various softwares.

I found a reference to the error you showed in a message written by John Garth back on 20 March 2007 in this topic.  It's the only reference I could find, and it looks identical to yours.

Nobody seemed to reach a solid conclusion in that topic, and you haven't said which version of Windows you're using, but I'm wondering if the cause is either Internet Explorer or DirectX which have broken and need reinstalling.