• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

rachaelg33

How To Use MyDVD, Change Menue Audio Length, Text Colour Ect...

Question

I Have Just Upgraded To NXT 6 Pro & Am Trying To Create A DVD, I Was Ace At It In My Last Version Of Roxio, But It's Changed Loads & Looks Sooo Basic Now, Any Help With Things Like Cchanging Menu Text Colour & Menu Audio Length, Thanks Loads In Advance

10 answers to this question

Nobody here recommends myDVD. It has been crippled with most useful features having been removed. It can only be used for the most simple projects.

If you can revert back to the version that worked for you, I would recommend that. What was that version?

If you can revert, you could try and get a refund on NXT 6

• Like 1

Sadly they really did simplify it to the point of being next to useless :mellow:

The things you cite are gone. Creator 2012 is one of the best but only a eBay item these days and you have to be careful that you get the Product Key with it!

• Like 1

Keep us updated on your Support contact. If there is something I overlooked, I would sure love to know that :D

• Like 1

You could ask 'Ton' for a refund. Even if past the 30 day window, growl a bit and they might respond.

NXT 2 will work on Windows OS's prior to Win 8. NXT 3 seems to work fine on Win 8 & 10 even though it is not certified for those Operating Systems.

Still, I always urge people to concentrate on the content of video! People do not load a disc into a player to look at the menu :o

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, myguggi said:

Nobody here recommends myDVD. It has been crippled with most useful features having been removed. It can only be used for the most simple projects.

If you can revert back to the version that worked for you, I would recommend that. What was that version?

If you can revert, you could try and get a refund on NXT 6

Thanks Loads For Your Reply, It Was Roxio Creator NXT 2, But I Have Just Opened Up A Help Ticket For This  Issue Via Corel, So Hopefully Will Get More Info & Help On This Issue, If Not  Then Like U Say, Time To Revert Back To My Trusted Older Version *Sigh* 

UPDATE Via Corel Support E-Mail, This Is The Reply I Got Back:

Thank you for contacting Corel Customer Support. My name is Ton and I have been assigned to your case.
I understand that you are having issues with the product. Let me go ahead and help you.

Please check Roxio Creator NXT 6 user guide for your reference. There is no separate user manual for Roxio Creator NXT 6, as it already has an electronic manual built into it. You can find these electronic manuals by clicking on the "Help" button at the top of the Home screen, and on the menu bar of each of the individual Creator components, like VideoWave (Edit Video-Advanced) or MyDVD (Create DVDs). For the individual Creator components, click on Help, and then select "Help Center". Once you have the Help Center window open, click on the "Contents" tab for an organized presentation of the manual.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,
TON
Corel Technical Support Services

1 hour ago, myguggi said:

NXT 6 cannot do the things you want. myDVD is useless for your purposes.

I Managed To Re Install My Version That Works For Me - NXT 2, Now I Can Create The DVD's I Love The Way I Love :D

On 2/3/2018 at 12:13 PM, Jim_Hardin said:

You could ask 'Ton' for a refund. Even if past the 30 day window, growl a bit and they might respond.

NXT 2 will work on Windows OS's prior to Win 8. NXT 3 seems to work fine on Win 8 & 10 even though it is not certified for those Operating Systems.

Still, I always urge people to concentrate on the content of video! People do not load a disc into a player to look at the menu :o

I Do Lol :P, I Will See What I Can Do Re Refund, I Am On Windows 10 & NXT 2 Works Well, Just Like Normal :D

NXT 6 cannot do the things you want. myDVD is useless for your purposes.